Essentials on your doorstep
You can have all the fun that comes with living close to the centre of York, with the benefit of the relaxed lifestyle at Derwenthorpe. You'll have a wide range of lifestyle facilities at your fingertips including:
- Local schools including Dunnington CofE VC Primary School, St Peter's School, Queen Margaret's School and Fulford Secondary school
- No shortage of great shopping with Monks Cross Retail Park and Vangarde Shopping Park just a short drive away
- Three acres of open public space to enjoy
- Sports and fitness facilities at nearby York Sports Village and David Lloyd Leisure
- Family attractions such as Jorvik, York Dig, York Dungeons and the Railway Museum
- Fantastic selection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops throughout the city
The build so far
The Rowntree Quarter is the fourth and final phase of our acclaimed Derwenthorpe development. Construction of just 66 exclusive properties, from bungalows to large detached 5 bedroom family homes is well underway with 90% of homes already released for sale and the first residents already moved in.
New 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes are also available on the Seebohm Quarter of Derwenthorpe.
Please note the entrance to Rowntree Quarter is now open and accessible however for sales, please visit our Marketing Suite at Seebohm Quarter, Fifth Avenue, York YO31 0RQ
To keep up-to-date with news, please register your interest online today.