Essentials on your doorstep
You can have all the fun that comes with living close to the centre of York, with the benefit of the relaxed lifestyle at Derwenthorpe. You'll have a wide range of lifestyle facilities at your fingertips including:
- Local schools including Dunnington CofE VC Primary School, St Peter's School, Queen Margaret's School and Fulford Secondary school
- No shortage of great shopping with Monks Cross Retail Park and Vangarde Shopping Park just a short drive away
- Three acres of open public space to enjoy
- Sports and fitness facilities at nearby York Sports Village and David Lloyd Leisure
- Family attractions such as Jorvik, York Dig, York Dungeons and the Railway Museum
- Fantastic selection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops throughout the city
Efficient, modern design
Discover homes with an incredible difference
A move to one of our striking new homes at Derwenthorpe represents a positive step into the future, one which offers the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and supportive new community. Derwenthorpe’s vision encapsulates a place of wonderful spaces for recreation and play, as well as the benefit of having a reduced impact on the environment.
These energy efficient homes have been designed with technologies and materials that help to reduce energy consumption and lower energy costs and reduce our impact on the environment.
The build so far
The Rowntree Quarter is the fourth and final phase of our acclaimed Derwenthorpe development. Construction of just 66 exclusive properties, from bungalows to large detached 5 bedroom family homes is now underway, with the first release of homes available to reserve and ready for occupation this summer.
We expect demand for these sought-after new homes to be high. To keep up-to-date with news, please register your interest online today.