New Homes in the North West
Are you looking for new homes in North West England? A region bursting with culture, history and natural beauty to explore, there’s plenty of potential in the North West. From the major cities of and , to towns set among open countryside, you can also find new homes in the North West in seaside spots across and .
- £375,000 to £620,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Development over 95% sold - Don't miss out. Set among leafy street scenes and the beautiful countryside of South Warrington, Orchard Meadows is an ideally located development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants along with excellent schools and great transport links, a home here will keep the whole family happy.
- £244,000 to £775,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- To book an appointment, please call the sales team on: 07884796620. Situated in the historic town of Macclesfield, you'll find our beautiful development Kings Park showcasing a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. You can enjoy long scenic walks along the canal or the many trails around Macclesfield Forest. Along with high street shops, independent restaurants and supermarkets. There are a number of Outstanding Ofsted schools nearby. For commuters, Macclesfield Train Station is less than a 10-minute walk from the development. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £355,500 to £480,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Sundial Place is a luxury development offering a distinctive collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set in the charming location of Thornton, it has been designed with family life in mind. With scenic country parks, a popular golf club and great shopping, there truly is something for everyone. Take a walk along the Formby coastline and through the famous nature reserve. Living in this location offers superb transport links for motorways and trains. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £360,000 to £432,500
- 4 bedroom
- Show Homes Now Open At Sydney Place you’ll discover a wide range of luxurious 3 and 4 bedroom homes, with traditional and bespoke designs. Everything Crewe has to offer is within walking distance and transport links such as junction 16 & 17 and Crewe station are just a short drive away - making it excellent for your daily commute. You’ll find a host of independent restaurants, supermarkets and high street shops nearby at Grand Junction Retail Park, as well as highly regarded schools within walking distance of the development.
- £285,000 to £437,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Click here to take a tour of our Centurion Village development. Centurion Village is an exciting development of 3 & 4 bedroom family homes set in the rural borough of South Ribble near to Leyland. You will love the open Lancashire countryside and numerous outstanding schools close by. Enjoy a village lifestyle with bridle pathway walks connecting you to the local pub and farm shop, stocked with locally sourced produce. Preston and Southport are less than 30 minutes away and the M6 is a short 10 minute drive, providing excellent transport links.
- DEVELOPMENT NOW SOLD OUT Our Scholars Place development is home to a collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Located outside the market town of Alsager, you can enjoy a whole host of independent shops, weekly markets & countryside walks. There's also a wide range of schools catering for children of all ages. With the M6 nearby and Crewe train station only 20 minutes away, Scholars Place is ideal for commuters.
- £372,500 to £517,500
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Over 85% of homes already sold - don't miss out You will find a collection of 4 & 5 bedroom homes at our impressive Kingsbourne development, in the charming market town of Nantwich. Everything Nantwich town has to offer is within walking distance and the transport links are great for your daily commute. Kingsbourne is set in rolling Cheshire countryside with unspoiled views and offers country walks in each direction.
- £235,000 to £500,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- 85% Sold - limited homes remaining. Click here to take a tour of the development. Pinewood Park can be found in the desirable location of Formby – a picturesque area conserved by The National Trust. These spacious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes are within walking distance of pristine beaches, iconic sand dunes and coastal pinewoods, making this a beautiful place for family life. With Liverpool City Centre just 30 minutes away, you can also benefit from excellent commuter links.
- £165,000 to £392,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Final phase of homes remaining - Over 80% Sold. Click here to take our interactive site tour. Featuring a range of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes, all finished to an immaculately high standard, Pavilion Gardens is a lovely place to call home. Generous rooms and unique touches give each home feel personal, whilst mature gardens and leafy street scenes effortlessly lead you to the beautiful surrounding countryside.
- Coming soon
- Maylands Park is situated within a superior location in Nantwich. A new home at Maylands Park provides you with the best of both worlds, thanks to a beautiful rural surroundings and our proximity to Nantwich town centre. You’ll discover a wide range of luxurious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, built by the UK’s most recommended homebuilder. Within the town centre, you’ll find a host of independent restaurants, supermarkets and high street shops. Your children will be just as happy in their new home, this area offers a number of outstanding schools within walking distance of the development, making it the ideal location for growing families. Commuters will find great links to Stoke on Trent, Manchester and Warrington via the easily accessible motorway or train station. Nantwich Train Station is less than a 20 minute walk away. Whatever you’re searching for, Maylands Park is the perfect place to call home. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £240,000 to £430,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- All appointments are currently being held at our sister development, just 2 miles away, at Romans Green, Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Lancashire, PR4 0FJ. Calder Rise features a collection of expertly designed two, three and four bedroom luxury homes located on the edge of the thriving town of Preston, Lancashire. This exciting new development boasts acres of green open space and beautiful scenery. Nearby you’ll find a great range of local amenities including shops, cafés and restaurants. Living here, you'll benefit from excellent transport links to wherever you need to go just 5 minutes away. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £125,000 to £415,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Inglewhite Meadow is an elegant collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. You'll discover shopping, bars & award-winning restaurants, all within walking distance. These beautiful homes combine relaxed rural living with unrivalled access to the best of what Lancashire has to offer. Living here, you'll benefit from countryside walks on your doorstep and a range of excellent local amenities whilst only being a short commute to Manchester city centre.
Living in the North West
Whether you set your sights on Merseyside or Manchester, the Cheshire plains or the Lancashire valleys, the North West is a vibrant region where you can carve out your own kind of lifestyle. There are lots of great places to buy a new home in the North West, which we can help you do through offers like our Part Exchange scheme. With this, we could act as a guaranteed buyer for your existing home, meaning a stress-free move where you won’t have to pay any costly estate agent fees.
Things to see and do in the North West
From hotbeds of culture to seaside towns, country retreats and spectacular natural scenery, the North West covers every base. Liverpool and Manchester are packed with incredible cultural attractions, while Chester is another North West city overflowing with history and charm. Sport plays a big role for many in the region, while others are happier spending their time exploring the countless open spaces on offer.
The Lake District is one of the UK’s most beautiful national parks, spread out over more than 900 square miles and featuring an array of pretty lakes, striking mountains and welcoming towns and villages. The Peak District is another regional highlight, along with the Forest of Bowland. And when you want to have some family fun in the sun, head over to Blackpool with its piers, waterfront attractions and Pleasure Beach rides and rollercoasters.
The North West’s primary and further education sectors are among the best in the UK, and there are lots of outstanding schools across the region. In fact, some of the country’s best state schools are in the North West. With some top independents also available if you’re after a private education, there are some brilliant universities to choose between too including the Russell Group University of Manchester.
Transport links in the North West
The Merseyside and Greater Manchester areas are packed with top transport links for getting to and between the region’s most important towns and cities. Train and bus routes are sparser in the northern part of the region, and particularly in the Lake District thanks to the unspoilt nature of the area. A number of motorways pass through the North West, including the M6, M56, M60 and M62, while Manchester Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport provide links to a vast array of international destinations.
The North West property market
The North West property scene shows a lot of contrast between different areas, but in general prices are relatively strong. The average is lower than across the rest of the country but similar to neighbouring Yorkshire and higher than the North East.
There are lots of great areas to buy a new home across the region, whether you want to live in the well-connected town of Warrington or surrounded by Cheshire countryside in Wilmslow, Congleton or Macclesfield. From seaside towns in Merseyside like Formby to the Preston area, offers like our Movemaker scheme could help you secure your dream home in the perfect location.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in the North West
Buying a new home in the North West England with David Wilson also means you can take advantage of our great offers. If you’re looking to buy a new house, our Deposit Boost or Deposit Unlock schemes could be ideal for you. Need help getting on the property ladder? With the First Homes scheme, you could buy a new David Wilson home with a 30% discount on market value.
Feeling overwhelmed by the moving process? Dive into our comprehensive North West property buying guide for all the essential information you need. Book an appointment with one of our Sales Advisers and reserve your dream home today.
Our Offers to Get You Moving
We could be your guaranteed buyer. No stress or fuss, just an easy move for you and your family.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy the home you’ve always wanted with a 5% deposit.
First Home Scheme
First Homes is a new Government-backed scheme that could help you get onto the property ladder.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Low Deposit Offers
If you have a low deposit, we have a variety of schemes available to help make moving more affordable.