Our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme could save you thousands and we'll include flooring
To show our appreciation for key workers, we are offering a contribution towards your deposit and we'll include flooring.
What is the Key Worker Deposit Contribution Scheme?
- Whether you’re looking to take your first step onto the property ladder, or move into a bigger home, we could help you make your move to a spacious, brand-new home with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
- When you purchase a David Wilson home using the scheme, we could contribute £1,000 towards your deposit for every £20,000 spent on the purchase price, and we'll include flooring.
- Here’s an example of how it works: For a home costing £450,000 you would qualify for a contribution of £22,500.
- Contact one of our Sales Advisers today to find out if you’re eligible for our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Who is eligible?
- Police Force;
- Fire Service;
- Ministry of Defence;
- Environmental Service;
- National Highways, Transport Scotland & Transport for Wales;
- Probation Service;
- Local Authority;
- and Prison Service
How do I apply for the Key worker deposit contribution scheme?
Find out if you’re eligible for our Key Worker Deposit Contribution, contact our Sales Adviser today for more information.
Use the search bar below to book an appointment at a development near you.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Why buy new?
You might also be interested in
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy the home you’ve always wanted with a 5% deposit.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Help to Buy - Wales
With Help to Buy - Wales, a David Wilson home could be yours with just a 5% deposit whether you're a first time buyer or an existing homeowner.
First Home Scheme
First Homes is a new Government-backed scheme that could help you get onto the property ladder.
Parents can also help. Typically they (or a close family member) could help you with your deposit, or guarantee your mortgage, or act as a joint applicant.
Armed Forces Deposit Contribution
We're offering Britain's military servicemen and women a 5% deposit contribution to help them buy a brand-new home.
Forces Help to Buy
Forces Help to Buy is a deposit loan scheme from the Ministry of Defence