New Homes in the East of England
Say hello to a green and pleasant part of the UK with our lastest developments in the East of England. From stunning coastal scenery in and to the open landscapes of and bustling towns in , you can also find new homes in the East of England in the counties of and .
Whether you want to live in East Anglia by choosing a house in or , or you’d rather be in or closer to in , you can use the links on this page to navigate between our latest developments in the East of England.
- Coming soon
- Make your move to a new community within walking distance from central Cambridge. This development will include a primary school, supermarket and library. A central park will be at the heart of Darwin Green, featuring over 15 acres of green open space. You will benefit from major road links close by. Plus, cycle and pedestrian friendly walking routes.
- From £649,995
- 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Abbots Green has been extremely popular with home buyers from local areas and further afield. When you look at the abundance of green open space and the executive designs of homes we have built it is no wonder why. Final home now on sale, book your appointment today to view your new home.
- £329,995 to £524,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Ideally located between Huntingdon & Cambridge is Ramsey Park. Enjoy a countryside location on the edge of town with amenities nearby. No need to compromise on commutability with easy access to Cambridge, Huntingdon and Peterborough. Open Thursday - Monday, please pop in to see us.
- £354,995 to £644,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. After building a new community after many years, we are now releasing our final 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Romans' Edge. Our spacious and elegant homes with a traditional style blend with the local area. Benefit from fantastic amenities on the development, including a school and park within walking distance. Our final phase is selling fast, do not miss out on exclusive incentives. We're still open 5 days, visit our Show Home.
- £389,995 to £749,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Surrounded by over 200 acres of woodland and parks, and just four miles north of Huntingdon. Walking distance to parks, shops, a library, new schools and more. Great links to the A1, A14 and A141. Huntingdon train station is 5 miles away, reach London in just over an hour.
- £452,500 to £535,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Wintringham is a thriving community with an array of 4-bedroom homes. You won't be short of amenities with a brand-new nursery, health centre & retail outlets in the pipeline. You'll enjoy countryside living with excellent transport links & green open spaces, featuring a picturesque 9km walking route surrounding this development. Contact our Sales Advisor Giorgia on 01480 271050 or visit us today.
- £409,995 to £454,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Many homes will benefit from uninterrupted views over Teardrop Lake and the surrounding green open space, conveniently lined with footpaths, cycleways, play area and picnic tables. Peterborough city centre is under three miles away, with direct rail links to London.
Living in the East of England
Things to see and do in the East of England
Transport links in the East of England
The East of England property market
New Homes Offers & Schemes in the East of EnglandConsidering a move to the East of England? At David Wilson Homes, we're excited to offer you a range of exclusive schemes tailored to your needs. Whether you're a first-time buyer, looking to sell your current home, or a key worker, we have something special for you.
Our innovative low deposit schemes are crafted to make your brand-new energy efficient home a reality, without the burden of a hefty deposit. Explore our range of new homes in the East of England.
Feeling overwhelmed by the moving process? Dive into our comprehensive East of England property buying guide for all the essential information you need. Explore our diverse range of new homes in East Midlands and seize incredible offers for a smooth and stress-free move.
Our Offers to Get You Moving
We could be your guaranteed buyer. No stress or fuss, just an easy move for you and your family.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy the home you’ve always wanted with a 5% deposit.
First Home Scheme
First Homes is a new Government-backed scheme that could help you get onto the property ladder.
If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.
Low Deposit Offers
If you have a low deposit, we have a variety of schemes available to help make moving more affordable.