New homes in Hertfordshire
Hertfordshire is one of the home counties in the of England, sharing a border with Greater London to the south, as well as , , and . Whether you want to live in a desirable spot like or county town , new homes in Hertfordshire are always sought after.
From museums, parks and historic country manors, to film studio tours and outdoor pursuits, there’s plenty to keep the whole family busy across the county. With that close proximity to London also a major draw, don’t miss our developments in Hertfordshire below.
- DWH Linmere has now sold out. Click here to find your nearest David Wilson Home. Linmere benefits from the best of town and country living - surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. With a selection of shops and a children's adventure playground, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy, this is a great destination to set down roots, whether you're finding your first home or looking for extra space for your growing family.
- £600,000 to £730,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sawbridge Park is a thriving new community offering the best of both worlds - the comfort of thoughtfully designed modern homes with the tranquillity of natural surroundings. Our spacious homes are set amidst expansive green open spaces, with a majority of homes overlooking allotments, ponds, and open parkland, providing you with a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located within walking distance to the centre of Sawbridgeworth where you’ll find a range of essential amenities and schools. Sawbridge Park offers the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience.
- £400,000 to £595,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Clipstone Park is a popular development with a current phase of beautifully designed 3 & 4 bedroom new homes, in the historic market town of Leighton Buzzard. You'll benefit from the best of town and country living - your new home will be surrounded by green open spaces whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. Reach Leighton Buzzard town centre within 5 minutes by car and London within just 30 minutes by train. With new schools, sports pitches, community centres, and new parks coming soon, this is a great destination to set down roots.
- £347,000 to £730,000
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Willow Grove, a 'Great Places' Award winner, is an established community with 35+ acres of wildflower meadows & fantastic amenities, including schools & shops. Conveniently located near Bedford town centre, residents benefit from commuter routes to Luton, Milton Keynes & London & just a 38-minute train ride into London Euston. Visit us today or call our Sales Advisor Luke on 01234 740506
- From £469,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. We're onto our final 4 bedroom home at Marston Fields, with fantastic incentives available. Benefit from convenient locations with links to the M1, Bedford and Milton Keynes. You can also enjoy 11.09 acres of open space and 3 playgrounds. We are open Friday & Saturday, book your appointment with Bernard on 07884 801096.
- £419,995 to £799,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Eagles’ Rest, Milton Keynes is an established, diverse community in a thoughtfully designed development, entwined with stunning street scenes and surrounded with amenities. You and your family will benefit from schools for all ages, play areas, three beautiful lakeside walks and a Sainsburys Convenience Store all within walking distance. With accessible road & rail links close-by. Visit or call us today on 01908 584213 to benefit from our exclusive incentives.
- From £450,000
- 3 bedroom
- An exclusive village at the award-winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury with a current release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Spend time in your beautifully designed home, surrounded by green open space. Many homes at Orchard Green overlook open parklands, ponds, and allotments. Reach Aylesbury's bustling town centre in under 10 minutes by car. Find all the amenities, shopping, and culture you could need here, and get to London in under an hour via train at peak time. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here.
- Coming soon
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Canal Quarter, within the multi-award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Please register your interest to be informed on future phase releases. This village is the heart of this popular community with a range of new amenities, which include shops, allotments, sports facilities & schools. Homes are set amongst acres of green open space, with some overlooking the 'Railway Park', close to the orchard, and are also just a short walk from every day facilities. The travel hub is close by and has a regular bus connection to Aylesbury train station, ideal for those commuting to London.
- £370,000 to £640,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Discover a tranquil community located within the city of Milton Keynes at Woburn Downs. The final phase of this coveted development is now available. Don't miss the opportunity to secure your dream home in 17.7 acres - that is 13 football pitches - of green open space. Enjoy leisure activities, amenities, and convenient transport links. Get in touch with Alice on 01908 034593 or visit us today.
- £556,995 to £844,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Our development on the outskirts of the popular market town of Great Dunmow, has established a great community for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for your first or forever home we have something for everyone with our exclusive range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Take a Virtual Tour of Great Dunmow Grange, CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
- £524,995 to £817,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- At Brooklands Park, there is something to cater to everyone's interests. Whether you're in the mood for shopping at the various retail outlets or looking for activities closer to home, Brooklands square has got you covered. Plus, the quick access to the M1 and Milton Keynes Train Station, offering direct lines to London in just 33 minutes, adds to the convenience and excitement of living in Brooklands Park. Contact our Sales Advisor Amelia on 07884793640 or visit us today.
- Coming soon
- Set just outside the vibrant market town of Winslow, entwined in Buckinghamshire countryside is, Mallard Meadows. At Mallard Meadows, you will enjoy open-space, everyday amenities nearby and easy travel links to Oxford, Milton Keynes & beyond. Plus benefit from easy rail access with new Oxford trainline coming soon. Register your interest for this exciting new development, launching early Spring 2024.
- David Wilson Homes has RETURNED to Fairfields with a final selection of executive apartments and 2-bedroom homes. Just a stone's throw from Stony Stratford, Fairfields is a vibrant Milton Keynes community with great travel links, schools & green open spaces. Our latest phases promises something for everyone with a selection of apartments and houses. Make your enquiry today to discover why Fairfields is one of Milton Keynes most popular developments. Contact our Sales Advisers on 01908 034593; visits are scheduled by appointment only.
- £452,500 to £535,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Wintringham is a thriving community with an array of 4-bedroom homes. You won't be short of amenities with a brand-new nursery, health centre & retail outlets in the pipeline. You'll enjoy countryside living with excellent transport links & green open spaces, featuring a picturesque 9km walking route surrounding this development. Contact our Sales Advisor Giorgia on 01480 271050 or visit us today.
Living in Hertfordshire
Whether you’re interested in living as close to London as possible or maximising your space further out from the capital, Hertfordshire is a place which caters for a wide range of lifestyles. Our latest offers page also caters for a large variety of needs, with initiatives helping you get on the property ladder more easily.
Things to see and do in Hertfordshire
There’s a pleasant contrast of attractions across Hertfordshire, with the north and west particularly good for enjoying wide open natural spaces. From Fairlands Valley Park and Cassiobury Park to Aldenham Country Park and the ancient woodlands of the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate, the county offers lots of outdoor fun.
Little ones will love Rye-Assic Adventure Park, while there’s everything from castles and museums to Buddhist monasteries, local markets and white water centres. Then there’s the excellent Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Verulamium Park and the Natural History Museum at Tring. Plus, with some of the county lying within the M25 boundary, certain towns and villages offer brilliant access to the culture and entertainment on offer in London.
Sheredes Primary School in Hoddesdon has been rated as the best school in Hertfordshire for youngsters and is outstanding according to Ofsted. Cunningham Hill Junior School is in the same category, with St Albans regarded as one of the best places in the UK to raise a family.
If your children are a little older, Bishop’s Stortford’s Hockerill Anglo-European College could be interesting. It’s also in Ofsted’s top band, while the same goes for Dame Alice Owen’s School in Potters Bar, which is one of the best schools in the South East.
Transport links in Hertfordshire
As one of the home counties just north of London, Hertfordshire has excellent transport links, not least in terms of motorway access. The M1, A1(M) and M25 all run through the county, while the M11 passes just to the east and the M40 to the west.
Places like Watford and St Albans offer trains into London which take around 20 minutes, while Stansted and Luton’s Airports are just outside the county. If you’re looking for links to get around the county and other parts of the region, there’s a large public transport network made up of an array of bus and train routes.
The Hertfordshire property market
With such good access to London and some superb neighbourhoods across the county, the Hertfordshire property market is thriving. New build homes are extremely sought after, which makes developments in places like Hitchin highly desirable.
Whether you’re after a 3 or 4 bedroom family home in this area or a 1 bed apartment in Watford, don’t forget to check out offers like our Part Exchange to see if you could maximise the value from your move.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Hertfordshire
Buying a new home with David Wilson also means you can take advantage of our great offers.