Offers to get you moving with a lower deposit

If you have a low deposit, we have a variety of schemes available to help make moving more affordable.

Key Worker Deposit Contribution

To show our appreciation for key workers, we are offering a contribution of £1,000 towards your deposit for every £20,000 spent on the purchase price, and we'll include flooring - find out if you're eligible. 

Deposit Unlock

Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy the home you’ve always wanted with a 5% deposit.

Deposit Boost

If you have a 10% deposit, we could boost it with a further 5% of the purchase price.

Help to Buy - Wales

With the Help to Buy - Wales, a David Wilson home could be yours with just a 5% deposit whether you're a first time buyer or an existing homeowner.

Parent Power

Parents can also help. Typically they (or a close family member) could help you with your deposit, or guarantee your mortgage, or act as a joint applicant.

Armed Forces Deposit Contribution

We're offering Britain's military servicemen and women a 5% deposit contribution to help them buy a brand-new home.  

Forces Help to Buy

Forces Help to Buy is a deposit loan scheme from the Ministry of Defence.

Showing developments closest to {{ query.term }}

Low Deposit Schemes FAQs

How do Low Deposit schemes work?

If you’re struggling to save for your deposit, then a low deposit scheme could be the right solution for you. We have a wide range of Low Deposit home schemes to help you get on, or move up, the property ladder. Here is what we can offer:

Deposit Unlock

Deposit Unlock enables first time buyers and current homeowners the chance to buy a new home with a 5% deposit up to the value of £750,000. 

Deposit Boost

With the Deposit Boost scheme, if you already have a 10% deposit, then we will top it up by 5%, meaning you will have a total deposit of 15% to put down on your new home.

Help to Buy Wales

Help to Buy Wales is a government-backed scheme that enables first-time buyers and existing homeowners the chance to buy their new home with just a 5% deposit. The government will lend you up to 20% of the property, meaning you'll only have to secure a 75% mortgage.

Armed Forces Deposit Contribution

We support military officials by offering a 5% Armed Forces Deposit Contribution – up to £15,000.

Forces Help to Buy

Available to regular Armed Forces personnel who are first time buyers, Forces Help to Buy enables successful applicants to borrow a 5% deposit from the MOD and receive an interest free loan to successful applicants of up to 50% of their salary, up to a maximum of £25,000.

Key Worker Deposit Contribution

Our Key Workers Contribution provides £1,000 for every £20,000 of the property price, plus we’ll include flooring. For example, for a house worth £325,000, you will receive £16,250.

Parent Power

Typically parents can help you with your deposit, guarantee your mortgage or act as a joint loan applicant when buying your first home. We can offer an extra helping hand by matching your deposit up to a maximum of 5% of the purchase price.

How do I get a mortgage with a Low Deposit scheme?

Once you confirm your eligibility with one of our Sales Advisers, they'll put you in touch with a New Homes Mortgage Adviser who will advise you on the best mortgage options for your individual circumstances. 

What homes can be bought under this scheme?

These Low Deposit home schemes are only available on selected brand-new David Wilson homes. When you decide which development you want to move to, speak to the Sales Advisers who will be able to give you more information on which homes are available using one of these schemes.

Can I get low deposit schemes as a first-time buyer?

The majority of the schemes are available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners.

Showing developments closest to {{ query.term }}