New Homes in Lancashire
Sitting on the coast of , Lancashire borders Cumbria, and Merseyside, as well as , and the Irish Sea. From major towns like and , to popular seaside spots such as Blackpool and Morcambe Bay, you can find lots of variety with houses in Lancashire.
Whether you’re building sandcastles on St Anne’s Beach, going for long walks in the nearby Lake District, or exploring the Forest of Bowland, you’ve also got an array of galleries, museums and castles to visit. Discover Beacon Fell Country Park, Pendle Hill and Rivington Pike too, all with our developments in Lancashire.
- £240,000 to £430,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more All appointments are currently being held at our sister development, just 2 miles away, at Romans Green, Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Lancashire, PR4 0FJ. Calder Rise features a collection of expertly designed two, three and four bedroom luxury homes located on the edge of the thriving town of Preston, Lancashire. This exciting new development boasts acres of green open space and beautiful scenery. Nearby you’ll find a great range of local amenities including shops, cafés and restaurants. Living here, you'll benefit from excellent transport links to wherever you need to go just 5 minutes away. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £285,000 to £437,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Click here to take a tour of our Centurion Village development. Centurion Village is an exciting development of 3 & 4 bedroom family homes set in the rural borough of South Ribble near to Leyland. You will love the open Lancashire countryside and numerous outstanding schools close by. Enjoy a village lifestyle with bridle pathway walks connecting you to the local pub and farm shop, stocked with locally sourced produce. Preston and Southport are less than 30 minutes away and the M6 is a short 10 minute drive, providing excellent transport links.
- £125,000 to £415,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Inglewhite Meadow is an elegant collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. You'll discover shopping, bars & award-winning restaurants, all within walking distance. These beautiful homes combine relaxed rural living with unrivalled access to the best of what Lancashire has to offer. Living here, you'll benefit from countryside walks on your doorstep and a range of excellent local amenities whilst only being a short commute to Manchester city centre.
- £275,000 to £384,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Final phase of homes remaining - Over 80% Sold. Click here to take our interactive site tour. Featuring a range of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes, all finished to an immaculately high standard, Pavilion Gardens is a lovely place to call home. Generous rooms and unique touches give each home feel personal, whilst mature gardens and leafy street scenes effortlessly lead you to the beautiful surrounding countryside.
- £375,000 to £420,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Final 5 Homes Remaining. Already over 90% of homes now sold - don't miss out Waddow Heights enjoys an enviable location in the beautiful Ribble Valley, in the highly sought after market town of Clitheroe. Offering a distinctive collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, you'll enjoy the community feel of this popular village. Choose from our range of thoughtfully-designed homes at Waddow Heights and you'll find all your essentials within a 10 minute walk including schools, train station, local shops and eateries
- £235,000 to £500,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more 85% Sold - limited homes remaining. Click here to take a tour of the development. Pinewood Park can be found in the desirable location of Formby – a picturesque area conserved by The National Trust. These spacious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes are within walking distance of pristine beaches, iconic sand dunes and coastal pinewoods, making this a beautiful place for family life. With Liverpool City Centre just 30 minutes away, you can also benefit from excellent commuter links.
- £355,500 to £480,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sundial Place is a luxury development offering a distinctive collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set in the charming location of Thornton, it has been designed with family life in mind. With scenic country parks, a popular golf club and great shopping, there truly is something for everyone. Take a walk along the Formby coastline and through the famous nature reserve. Living in this location offers superb transport links for motorways and trains. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £485,000 to £580,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Development over 95% sold - Don't miss out. Set among leafy street scenes and the beautiful countryside of South Warrington, Orchard Meadows is an ideally located development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants along with excellent schools and great transport links, a home here will keep the whole family happy.
- £419,995 to £639,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A collection of three and four bedroom luxury homes surrounded by stunning scenery. Living at Scotgate Ridge, you'll benefit from a variety of countryside walks on your doorstep. There's also fantastic local amenities including pubs, restaurants, and supermarkets. Your new home in Honley is just a short drive from Huddersfield town centre providing excellent access for commuting.
- £499,995 to £716,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A stunning new community of three and four bedroom luxury homes located in the highly sought-after village of Burley in Wharfedale. These luxurious homes combine relaxed rural living with unrivalled access to the best of what Yorkshire has to offer. Centurion Meadows is conveniently placed for commutable access to Leeds and Harrogate and provides a range of fantastic local amenities within walking distance. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- Coming soon
- An exclusive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes situated in the sought-after village of Burley in Wharfedale. This prestigious community features just twenty three luxurious homes surrounded by green open space for you and wildlife to enjoy. Imperial Court is ideally placed for commutable access to Leeds and Harrogate and offers a variety of fantastic local amenities a short walk away - making it the perfect place for you to call home.
- £244,000 to £775,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more To book an appointment, please call the sales team on: 07884796620. Situated in the historic town of Macclesfield, you'll find our beautiful development Kings Park showcasing a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. You can enjoy long scenic walks along the canal or the many trails around Macclesfield Forest. Along with high street shops, independent restaurants and supermarkets. There are a number of Outstanding Ofsted schools nearby. For commuters, Macclesfield Train Station is less than a 10-minute walk from the development. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
Living in LancashireWhether you’re attractive to the area by its beautiful natural scenery or access to vibrant towns and cities, Lancashire is a wonderful place to live. You can read on to discover more about what makes the county tick, while you can head over to our latest offers page to explore schemes.
Things to see and do in Lancashire
The pull of nature is strong across Lancashire, which boasts everything from rising peaks to quiet valleys and pretty beaches. The Forest of Bowland is spectacular for walks, while the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District are within easy reach of the north.
The natural draws continue in the form of Leighton Moss and Rivington Pike, while Beacon Fell, Fairy Glen, St Anne’s Beach, Brockholes and Cuerden Valley Park all throw up different types of scenery, much of which you can see when you climb Pendle Hill. Especially if you’re launching into the sky on a paraglider.
Back down on level ground, don’t miss cultural highlights such as the Harris Museum, Art Gallery and Library or Lancaster Castle. If you fancy a night out then head into Preston, or if you’re looking for a fun-filled family experience, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is tough to beat.
Lancashire is home to some of the best schools anywhere in the UK. Bishop Rawstorne CofE Academy in the Croston area has been named as one of the country’s best secondaries in recent years, while Lancaster Girls’ Grammar has received national recognition for its GCSE results.
Both of the schools above are rated highly by Ofsted, along with Clitheroe Royal Grammar. The same goes for Preston’s St Peter’s CofE, which conveniently also offers a nursery service,as well as Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary in Lytham St Anne’s and Blackburn’s St Gabriel’s CofE.
Transport links in Lancashire
From buses, trams and trains to planes and ferries, Lancashire has excellent transport links. Indeed, trains to London only take around two hours, which is a great journey time considering the distance.
There are lots of motorways which pass through the county, which is ideal if you have a car and often need to travel. The M61, M58, M55 and M6 all spend some of their time in the county, while the M62 between Manchester and Liverpool passes just to the south.
The Lancashire property market
House prices in Lancashire are significantly lower than the national average, but the county has been earmarked as a property hotspot which could deliver excellent future returns on investment. It also delivers some fantastic properties, such as the spacious 5 bedroom family homes you’ll find in the village of Whalley just south of Clitheroe.
You can also track down a collection of traditionally-designed new homes close to the centre of Clitheroe, as well as everything from 2 bed terraces to 4 bed detached houses on the outskirts of Preston. Wherever you want to settle down, don’t miss money-saving offers such as our popular Part Exchange scheme.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in LancashireConsidering a move to Lancashire? At David Wilson Homes, we're excited to offer you a range of exclusive schemes tailored to your needs. Whether you're a first-time buyer, looking to sell your current home, or a key worker, we have something special for you.
Our innovative low deposit schemes are crafted to make your brand-new energy efficient home a reality, without the burden of a hefty deposit. Explore our range of new homes in Lancashire.
Feeling overwhelmed by the moving process? Dive into our comprehensive North West property buying guide for all the essential information you need. Explore our diverse range of new homes in East Midlands and seize incredible offers for a smooth and stress-free move.