New homes in Bradford
- £699,995 to £919,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- A collection of two, four and five bedroom luxury homes located in the stunning village of Adel. Elysian Fields is an exclusive development situated in a highly sought-after location, in a secluded spot with fantastic scenery. Living in Adel, you'll benefit from countryside walks on your doorstep and a range of excellent local amenities whilst only being a 20 minute drive to Leeds city centre.
- £499,995 to £716,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A stunning new community of three and four bedroom luxury homes located in the highly sought-after village of Burley in Wharfedale. These luxurious homes combine relaxed rural living with unrivalled access to the best of what Yorkshire has to offer. Centurion Meadows is conveniently placed for commutable access to Leeds and Harrogate and provides a range of fantastic local amenities within walking distance. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- Coming soon
- An exclusive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes situated in the sought-after village of Burley in Wharfedale. This prestigious community features just twenty three luxurious homes surrounded by green open space for you and wildlife to enjoy. Imperial Court is ideally placed for commutable access to Leeds and Harrogate and offers a variety of fantastic local amenities a short walk away - making it the perfect place for you to call home.
- £419,995 to £639,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A collection of three and four bedroom luxury homes surrounded by stunning scenery. Living at Scotgate Ridge, you'll benefit from a variety of countryside walks on your doorstep. There's also fantastic local amenities including pubs, restaurants, and supermarkets. Your new home in Honley is just a short drive from Huddersfield town centre providing excellent access for commuting.
- £358,995 to £509,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. A collection of brand-new luxury three and four bedroom homes based in the Pennine Heart of South Yorkshire. Located in the popular village of Penistone, you will have a fantastic variety of local amenities and picturesque countryside walks on your doorstep. You will also benefit from excellent commuter links with the M1 motorway being nearby, making commuting to Sheffield, Leeds and the wider region made easy. We’re dedicated to building high-quality, thoughtfully designed homes. That’s why we’ve been awarded the maximum 5 Stars from the Home Builders Federation for the 14th consecutive year - the only major national housebuilder to achieve this. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Book your appointment or pop in to see Lizzie who would love to help you make your dream move to this new community, or call on 01226 337 207.
- £314,995 to £443,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Manor Chase features a collection of three and four bedroom luxury homes located on the edge of the thriving riverside town of Boroughbridge. This exciting new development boasts 17 acres of green open space and beautiful scenery. On the High Street, you'll find a great range of local amenities including shops, cafés and restaurants. Living here, you'll benefit from excellent transport links to wherever you need to go via the A1/M1 motorway and Knaresborough train station. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £332,995 to £549,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Oughtibridge Valley is a stunning community of three and four bedroom homes.This prestigious development is popular with couples and downsizers and is situated in a highly sought-after location surrounded by picturesque woodland.Living here, you'll benefit from a great range of local amenities and excellent commuter links to Sheffield and the wider region. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £375,000 to £420,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Final 5 Homes Remaining. Already over 90% of homes now sold - don't miss out Waddow Heights enjoys an enviable location in the beautiful Ribble Valley, in the highly sought after market town of Clitheroe. Offering a distinctive collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, you'll enjoy the community feel of this popular village. Choose from our range of thoughtfully-designed homes at Waddow Heights and you'll find all your essentials within a 10 minute walk including schools, train station, local shops and eateries
Living in Bradford
If you’re looking for a busy city to base yourself in within the West Yorkshire region, buying a new build home in Bradford could be your perfect move. Especially if you do so through us. Our latest offers page is packed with great programs to help you get moving, including our popular Movemaker scheme. With this, we could help you sell your current home and take care of your estate agent fees at the same time.
Things to see and do in Bradford
The city centre plays host to an array of excellent attractions, including the superb National Science and Media Museum. The Peace Museum, Impressions Gallery, Bradford Police Museum and the city’s cathedral are all cultural draws well worth your time, with most of those located close to the Mirror Pool and Bradford City Hall.
Open spaces close to the heart of town include Peel Park, Bowling Park and Bradford Moor Park, as well as Victoria Park and Lister Park. With Hirst Wood Nature Reserve, Horton Bank Country Park and Nunroyd Park all on the outskirts, Shipley Glen is another great natural beauty spot to choose from further out of town.
On account of its excellent selection of schools, Bradford is a very family-friendly city. Copthorne Primary, Dixons Music Primary, Iqra Academy and Barkerend Primary are just a few of the local schools for younger children that are classed as outstanding by Ofsted. At secondary level, Feversham Academy, Carlton Bolling, Dixons Trinity Academy and Dixons City Academy are also all in the education board’s top band.
Transport links in Bradford
Bradford has great transport links for getting to other parts of West Yorkshire and beyond. The M606 motorway begins just south of town, linking up with the M62 which runs between Leeds and Manchester, among other major cities. It only takes 20 minutes to drive to the former in good traffic, while it’s 45 minutes to the latter. You can expect to spend a similar amount of time reaching either of these hubs by train, while Bradford Interchange also offers services to spots like Halifax which take just 10 minutes. Meanwhile, Leeds Bradford Airport is only around seven miles outside the city centre.
The Bradford property market
Bradford has been an excellent place to invest in recent years, and the local market is teeming with options to suit all kinds of budgets. This includes our well-designed new build properties in Birkenshaw just south of town and Cullingworth to the west.