New Homes in Cippenham
If you’re searching for a well-connected place to live in the South East, the Slough suburb of Cippenham could be for you. Boasting an excellent location within Berkshire close to the M4 motorway and just a few miles along Bath Road from Maidenhead, new homes in Cippenham can also be perfect for commuting to London.
This is an area with a rich history to discover, while there are lots of positives for families with children. Whether you’re more attracted to the connections or local highlights such as Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre and Slough Museum, our new build homes closest to Cippenham are shown below.
- £359,995 to £579,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Ashridge Grange is located in the popular market town of Wokingham, a vibrant modern town, home to boutiques, cafes and leisure facilities. Discover the final few 2 and 3 bedroom homes available at this exciting development. Living here offers you easy access to Bracknell, Reading and London. Equally, you can blow away the cobwebs in the 26 acres of open space that’s on your doorstep or in one of the nearby country parks.
- £499,995 to £749,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. You’ll find Finchwood Park in Finchampstead, a peaceful village in Berkshire. Choose from a select few 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a variety of house styles currently available. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Finchampstead is ideally located for commuters and families alike, it’s a great village for you to unwind and your family to grow.
- £350,000 to £650,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Chiltern Grange is a charming development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. It's the perfect place to live if you want to enjoy the countryside whilst having easy access to nearby cities. Set in 5.4 acres of open space, this development will have its own play area as well as an orchard and allotments. Also on your doorstep is Benson, which has shops, cafés, a library and a primary school. For commuters, the M40 and A34 are under a 30 minute drive away.
- Coming soon
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Canal Quarter, within the multi-award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Please register your interest to be informed on future phase releases. This village is the heart of this popular community with a range of new amenities, which include shops, allotments, sports facilities & schools. Homes are set amongst acres of green open space, with some overlooking the 'Railway Park', close to the orchard, and are also just a short walk from every day facilities. The travel hub is close by and has a regular bus connection to Aylesbury train station, ideal for those commuting to London.
- From £450,000
- 3 bedroom
- An exclusive village at the award-winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury with a current release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Spend time in your beautifully designed home, surrounded by green open space. Many homes at Orchard Green overlook open parklands, ponds, and allotments. Reach Aylesbury's bustling town centre in under 10 minutes by car. Find all the amenities, shopping, and culture you could need here, and get to London in under an hour via train at peak time. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here.
- DWH Linmere has now sold out. Click here to find your nearest David Wilson Home. Linmere benefits from the best of town and country living - surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. With a selection of shops and a children's adventure playground, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy, this is a great destination to set down roots, whether you're finding your first home or looking for extra space for your growing family.
- £400,000 to £595,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Clipstone Park is a popular development with a current phase of beautifully designed 3 & 4 bedroom new homes, in the historic market town of Leighton Buzzard. You'll benefit from the best of town and country living - your new home will be surrounded by green open spaces whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. Reach Leighton Buzzard town centre within 5 minutes by car and London within just 30 minutes by train. With new schools, sports pitches, community centres, and new parks coming soon, this is a great destination to set down roots.
- Coming soon
- Set within plenty of open space, The Chase @ Newbury Racecourse is a development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes.You'll be close to Newbury, so the essentials are not far and you can enjoy plenty of shops and restaurants. There is also a great range of schools nearby. For commuters, the A34 & M4 are close and you could reach London within an hour by railway.
- £470,000 to £580,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set in 6.5 acres of open space, your new home will form part of a new community of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. You will be close to shops, cafés and local attractions in Abingdon, as well as a great range of high performing schools. Commuting is also made easy with the A34 only 10 minutes away and Radley train station 3 miles away.
- £375,000 to £595,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Although 80% now sold, Kings Gate still has a selection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes available.There's 5.5 acres of open space to enjoy, including a brand new play area and sports pitch. Your new home is close to your local amenities and schools as well as a great range of bars and restaurants in Abingdon. For commuters, the A34 is 10 minutes away, connecting you to Oxford and the M4.Take a virtual tour here.
- £385,000 to £975,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set in 5 acres of open space, Donnington Heights is a development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Local schools are nearby and Newbury town centre is within walking distance. Here you can find plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants and a weekly market. The M4 and Newbury train station are under a 10 minute drive away, giving you easy access to London Paddington.
Make the move
A suburb of Slough, Cippenham can be found in the borough of Berkshire. With its lovely village green and surrounding countryside, buying a new home in Cippenham offer a peaceful retreat, alongside access to great transport links. London is also in close proximity, making it great for commuters.
Things to see and do
Cippenham is filled with history, and King Henry III once had a palace here. The place where it stood is known as Cippenham Moat; a listed monument.
The area is surrounded by lovely scenery including 50 parks and miles of woodland. Black Park has more than 500 acres of woodland and heathland, with several facilities and activities on offer. Forest paths provide multiple walks, while kids will love the woodland adventure playground.
Slough is a just a 10 minute drive from Cippenham, where you’ll find several local facilities and attractions.
A good place to start is Slough Museum which opened in 1986 and displays 6,000 objects and 5,000 photographs, telling the history of Slough. A great family day out, you can learn all about the history of your new area.
Shoppers are well served in Slough. Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre has 120 stores along with free parking, while the high street also has a selection of retailers.
Cippenham and the surrounding areas have a great selection of primary and secondary schools. A notable school in nearby Slough is Eton College, which was founded in 1440 by King Henry VI. There has been 19 prime ministers and royal princes educated here.
There are also several universities in London for those wanting to go on to higher education. Brunel University, UCL and Queen Mary University of London are just some of the possibilities.
Slough has great transport links whether you are travelling by road, rail or air.
Located off junction 7 of the M4, it is easily reachable by car, while the train station at Slough has connections to destinations across the country. London can be reached in just 21 minutes, Cheltenham in two hours and 11 minutes and Bristol in one hour and 38 minutes.
Cippenham is just over 11 miles from Heathrow which can be reached in 16 minutes by car. From here you can get a range of domestic and international flights.