Deposit Unlock: a spacious, brand-new home with a 5% deposit
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy the home you’ve always wanted with a 5% deposit and Deposit Unlock. It could give you access to competitively priced mortgage products and make buying a spacious, new home more affordable.
What is Deposit Unlock?
- The scheme is devised in collaboration with lenders and the housebuilding industry.
- It enables first time buyers and existing homeowners to purchase a new-build home with a 5% deposit*.
- It provides customers with competitively priced mortgage products up to £750,000 and makes buying a new home more affordable.
- The scheme is exclusively available on selected new-build homes.
- Find out more about the benefits and how to apply below.
What are the benefits block
What are the benefits?
- You can buy a new home with a 95% mortgage.
- The scheme allows customers to access a low deposit mortgage at competitive interest rates.
How do I apply?
- Search for a new home near you below and contact us today.
- We will then put you in touch with a specialist New Homes Mortgage Adviser who can help you arrange your mortgage using Deposit Unlock.
The David Wilson Difference
- Our high-quality homes are thoughtfully designed to maximise space and light.
- There is no need for improvements as our homes are low maintenance.
- As standard our homes come with a 10 year structural warranty and 2 year fixtures and fittings warranty for your peace of mind.
- You can put your stamp on your home by picking the finishing touches.
- The energy efficient design of our homes could lower your utility bills.
- We are the only major national homebuilder to have been awarded the maximum five stars from the Home Builders Federation every year since 2010^.
View the full terms and conditions here.
^We are the only major national housebuilder to be awarded this key industry award 12 years in a row. Based on HBF star rating scheme from 2010 to 2021 derived from the NHBC national new homes survey at eight weeks (https://www.hbf.co.uk/policy/policy-and-wider-work-program/customer-satisfaction-survey/#tab-downloads), over 90% of Barratt Developments PLC group customers would recommend our brands to a friend.