New Homes in Crayford
Situated on the southern bank of the River Thames in the south east of London, Crayford is within the borough of Bexley right on Greater London’s border with Kent. Next door to Dartford and within striking distance of the South East's coastline, new homes in Crayford are across the river from Grays and the Lakeside Shopping Centre, and handily located for places in the south of Essex.
Whether you’re visiting Hall Place with its impressive landscaped gardens, going for walks around Darenth Country Park or taking the dog to Oxleas Wood, you can also explore Lullingstone Country Park nearby; all with our developments closest to Crayford below.
- £399,995 to £582,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more If you're looking to move to an area that's well connected then The Poppies at Aylesford is the perfect choice. The David Wilson range will offer just 44 three and four bedroom homes, with many overlooking beautifully retained trees. Here, you'll be surrounded by fantastic local amenities with plenty of retail parks to choose from all within a 5 min drive. Check out our new brochure for more insight into the local area, travel links, sustainable features and more!
- £499,995 to £774,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Now is the time for you to join our established new community of executive 4 and 5 bed homes here in Hullbridge, near Hockley and Rayleigh in Essex. With Riverside walks close by and popular Rayleigh and Hockley on your doorstep, you will be surrounded by green open spaces and have an array of artisan shops, restaurants and pubs nearby to explore.
- £374,995 to £589,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Your new home is located just 1.4 miles from Sittingbourne, in the quaint village of Borden where you’ll find a collection of three and four bed homes in the first phase. The location is perfect for travel with good road links via the A2 and M2 whisking you into Ashford and historic Canterbury in no time. Interactive tour available! Click here for a virtual walk-through Applegate Park! Find out how we're encouraging a sustainable community.
- £600,000 to £730,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sawbridge Park is a thriving new community offering the best of both worlds - the comfort of thoughtfully designed modern homes with the tranquillity of natural surroundings. Our spacious homes are set amidst expansive green open spaces, with a majority of homes overlooking allotments, ponds, and open parkland, providing you with a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located within walking distance to the centre of Sawbridgeworth where you’ll find a range of essential amenities and schools. Sawbridge Park offers the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience.
- £556,995 to £844,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Our development on the outskirts of the popular market town of Great Dunmow, has established a great community for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for your first or forever home we have something for everyone with our exclusive range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Take a Virtual Tour of Great Dunmow Grange, CLICK HERE TO VIEW.