Events and offers
HOME OF THE WEEK
Plot 355, The Wilford, 2 bed home
New lower price: NOW £159,995
Reserve now and receive:
- £7,990 deposit boost
- Flooring package included
- Upgraded kitchen & spotlight package (worth over £3,000)
Don't miss your last chance to buy at this popular development!
*Terms and conditions apply
Armed Forces Deposit Contribution
1. Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force).
2. Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists).
3. Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service.
4. Ex-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
2. The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved.
3. This offer is available to Armed Forces Personnel who purchase a new Barratt Developments PLC property in England, Wales or Scotland.
4. Armed Forces Personnel are entitled to receive a 5% deposit contribution towards the overall purchase price of the property, up to a maximum contribution of £15,000.
5. Eligible purchasers must declare their intention to claim the deposit contribution at the time of reserving a property and before any other offer is applied.
6. Satisfactory evidence of eligibility for this offer must be provided.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other selected offers. Please speak with one of our Sales Advisors for further details.
8. This offer is available on residential properties to eligible purchasers buying the property with cash or with the aid of a mortgage (eligible purchasers must meet their lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria however) and does not exclude eligible purchasers from qualifying for Help to Buy.
9. This offer is not available on Buy to Let properties.
10. Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
11. David Wilson Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee.
12. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the offer to meet the requirement of the purchaser where we consider it reasonable to do so.
Site and location
- Mon-Sun: 9am - 6pm
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only. Final elevations of the property purchased may differ from those shown. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please see our Image Disclaimer for further details.
Super fast broadband is available on selected plots only. Broadband speeds may vary, which may be affected by various factors including distance from the exchange, time of day and internal home wiring. Actual installation time will be dependent on the broadband provider.
Square footage is the total internal floor area of the home, measured from the internal face of blockwork, excluding the garage (if applicable) and any area with less than 1.5m clear headroom under sloping ceilings. The area taken by stairs is included in both floors that the flight serves.
Gross annual projected rental yield figures are based on the projected yields of at least two independent valuations supplied. Figures do not represent guaranteed rental return and are based on the property being continually rented.
'5 Star Housebuilder' awarded to Barratt Developments Plc Group brands
Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.