New Homes in Norwich
The biggest settlement in and indeed the county’s only city, Norwich resides on the River Wensum in the . From city centre apartments to villages like on the outskirts, new homes in Norwich are around an hour’s drive south to places like in .
From natural attractions like Whitlingham Country Park and the nearby Broads, to the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts and Earlham Park, Norwich has a range of museums to explore as well as a castle and cathedral. Take the kids to BeWILDerwood or the Gravity Trampoline Park too, once you browse our developments closest to Norwich below.
- £406,995 to £464,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Woodland Heath is set amongst 15 acres of open green space and with woodland walks within walking distance, it really is the perfect setting. Our eco friendly development in Sprowston is just 4 miles from Norwich city centre, with bustling independent shops, cafes and restaurants Norwich is the place to be. Sprowston has many local amenities, some include supermarket's, vet's, garden centre, golf club and fitness centre. Within easy reach of the Northern Distribution line and the A47, you can easily travel around Norfolk and visit many of it's attractions including the idyllic North Norfolk coast.
- £479,995 to £519,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Welcome to Cringleford Heights, where semi-rural charm meets modern living in 'Norfolk's Village of the Year'. Modern, stylish, energy-efficient 3 & 4 bedroom homes cater to families, couples and more. With 10 acres of green open space including a community orchard, allotments, play areas and close proximity to woodland walks its a great place to call home. Come by and see us for more information.
- £289,995 to £455,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Kingfisher Meadow is set in an idyllic countryside location, in the village of Horsford. With an abundance of open green space and surrounded by woodland for family walks, it's the perfect place to call home. Horsford is ideally located on the Holt road, making a drive to any pretty North Norfolk village a splendid day out, lunch at Burnham Market or dinner in Holt, you decide. Appointments are encouraged, so you can have dedicated time with a Sales Advisor, however we always welcome walk-ins.
- From £649,995
- 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Abbots Green has been extremely popular with home buyers from local areas and further afield. When you look at the abundance of green open space and the executive designs of homes we have built it is no wonder why. Final home now on sale, book your appointment today to view your new home.
- Coming soon
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- DOWNLOAD OUR NEW BROCHURE HERE! This development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes has been carefully designed. All of our 4 and 5 bedroom homes come with a garage and allocated parking spaces, creating a wonderful street scene. Located on the outskirts of the amazing town of Ipswich, you will have everything you need right on your doorstep. Situated just 2.3 miles from junction 53 of the A14 your new home is in a prime location, with an array of artisan shops, restaurants and pubs nearby as well as green open spaces, perfect for long walks.
- £336,995 to £699,995
- 2, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Constable Gardens will offer a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in East Bergholt. Families will appreciate the amenities the village has to offer as well as the historic landmarks. Located just a short drive away from Colchester, homebuyers have the benefit of living in a rural location with access to everyday amenities. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £329,995 to £449,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Languard View offers a luxury range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Dovercourt with a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. Families will appreciate the amenities the town has to offer as well as the historic landmarks. This development has been carefully designed, over 90% of our homes are detached with a selection of homes benefitting from a sea view. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- Coming soon
- Make your move to a new community within walking distance from central Cambridge. This development will include a primary school, supermarket and library. A central park will be at the heart of Darwin Green, featuring over 15 acres of green open space. You will benefit from major road links close by. Plus, cycle and pedestrian friendly walking routes.
- £329,995 to £524,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Ideally located between Huntingdon & Cambridge is Ramsey Park. Enjoy a countryside location on the edge of town with amenities nearby. No need to compromise on commutability with easy access to Cambridge, Huntingdon and Peterborough. Open Thursday - Monday, please pop in to see us.
Is Norwich a nice place to live?Norwich sits on the banks of the River Wensum in Norfolk. This charming cathedral city is steeped in over a thousand years of history, the second-largest after London in Medieval England. Once at the heart of the lucrative wool and weaving industries, Norwich remains an important cultural hub today.
What things are there to do in Norwich?
This attractive city in East England is brimming with exciting things to do, from fascinating museums and architecture to scenic walking trails for adventure-seekers. Whether you’re planning a day trip from neighbouring Ipswich or want to relocate here, the highlights start here:
What are the best schools in Norwich?
New homes in Norwich boast excellent schools, perfect if you’re moving with your family. Here are some Ofsted top-ranking primary, secondary and further education options around the city.
|Heartsease Primary Academy
|Jane Austen College
|Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
|Sparhawk Infant School & Nursery
|Norwich Steiner School
|Norwich City College
|Cringleford Primary School
|Sewell Park Academy
Are the transport links good in Norwich?
New homes in Norwich boast an excellent location next to the A47, which connects the city with Great Yarmouth to the east and Peterborough to the west. Cambridge is also easily accessible via the A11, leading to the M11 motorway to London and the M25 to Slough and Woking.
Norwich railway station is at the terminus of the Great Eastern Main Line. Services are operated by Greater Anglia, which runs daily trains to London Liverpool Street, Liverpool, Nottingham, Sheffield and Manchester.
The city also boasts an efficient bus network, served by BorderBus, First Norfolk & Suffolk and Konectbus.
What are the house prices like in Norwich?
Norwich is a vibrant city with plenty going for it. If you’d like to be part of this lively community, our developments nearby could suit your needs.
Our 3 and 4 bedroom homes on Woodland Heath and Kingfisher Meadow are at the heart of the action. With many amenities and scenic walking trails on your doorstep, new homes here are ideal for all home buyers.
If you want to be close to the university, our Cringleford Heights development could be for you.
What new home schemes are available in Norwich?
First-time buyer or existing homeowner? Look no further than David Wilson Homes. We offer unique schemes to help you get on or move up the property ladder.
Browse our low deposit schemes, which make saving for a deposit easier, or Movemaker and Part Exchange schemes, ideal for buying a new home.
Contact one of our Sales Advisers today and start your journey with us.