New homes in Lincolnshire
With a long stretch of North Sea coastline, Lincolnshire is an East Midlands county which shares a border with , and , as well as and .
The town of makes for a charming centrepiece that’s surrounded by picturesque seaside resorts, nature reserves and waterways. New homes in Lincolnshire offer lots of variety whichever part of the county you’ve got your eye on. So scroll down and take your pick from our latest developments in Lincolnshire.
- £299,995 to £534,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Find your new energy-efficient home at Pastures Place surrounded by picturesque Lincolnshire countryside. Enjoy village life with a range of essential amenities on your doorstep, including schooling for all ages, independent cafes, traditional pubs, shops, a doctors surgery and more.
- £349,995 to £384,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. The aspirational community of Fernwood offers the best of both worlds, benefitting from a village setting, whilst having plenty of amenities within walking distance. This established location offers green open space, great road and bus links into Newark, Nottingham and Lincoln. Plus, Newark Northgate Station connects you to London within 90 minutes.
- £389,995 to £404,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. This thriving community is part of our popular Fernwood Village development. With no management charge to pay, Superfast Broadband and amenities within walking distance, Hunters Place is the perfect place to call home. This excellent location offers great commuter links to Newark, Nottingham and Lincoln, plus Newark Northgate Train Station nearby.
- £199,995 to £544,995
- 2, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Discover a range of new homes in Bourne, surrounded by green open space, play areas on the development and selected homes overlooking the Willow Pond. Situated amongst countryside whilst being within walking distance of Bourne's amenities, shops, restaurants and bars.
- £379,995 to £499,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within the Nottinghamshire countryside in the sought-after Vale of Belvoir, your new home within an established community is a short walk from Bingham town centre. A new primary school is a few minutes’ walk and you'll benefit from great road and rail links nearby. You'll also find plenty of bicycle and walking routes throughout the development.
- £197,995 to £444,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located in the heart of Sherwood Forest and surrounded by a 244-acre country park is your new home at Thoresby Vale. Situated in the historic village of Edwinstowe you will find a collection of luxury 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. You and your family can immerse yourself in nature with 360° views of the countryside, whilst enjoying everything Edwinstowe village has to offer just a 10-minute walk from your front door. Discover OFSTED rated 'Good' schools close by, easy access to the A614 and A1. You can find it all at Thoresby Vale. Find more about Thoresby Vale & the vision for this stunning development Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Isabel who should love to help you make your dream move or call on 01623 473541.
- £274,995 to £409,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Nestled in the heart of Nottinghamshire countryside with an abundance of country parks and woodland to explore, is your new home at Elm Tree Park. Discover 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Rainworth; a popular village with ample amenities and effortless commuter links to Mansfield and Nottingham. Whether you’re looking for family days out, OFSTED ‘good’ schools, or thrilling activities to enjoy, you can find it all at Elm Tree Park. Come and join our brand new community today – book your appointment to see Tom who would love to make your dream move or call 01623 392019.
- Museum of Lincolnshire Life
- Belvoir Castle
- Gunby Hall
- St Botolph’s Church
- Hartsholme Country Park
- Whisby Nature Park
- Fun Farm Lincoln
- Snipe Dales
New Homes Offers & Schemes in LincolnshireBuying a new home with David Wilson also means you can take advantage of our great offers.
If you’re an existing homeowner looking to buy a new house, our Movemaker or Part Exchange schemes could be ideal for you. We cover your estate agent fees while helping you arrange the sale of your existing property.
Book an appointment with one of our Sales Advisers and reserve your dream home today.