New Homes in Ebbsfleet
Whether you enjoy exploring the great outdoors, the best of high-street shopping, or fancy a quick trip abroad, you’ll find something for the whole family to enjoy close to your new home in Ebbsfleet.
- £399,995 to £582,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more If you're looking to move to an area that's well connected then The Poppies at Aylesford is the perfect choice. The David Wilson range will offer just 44 three and four bedroom homes, with many overlooking beautifully retained trees. Here, you'll be surrounded by fantastic local amenities with plenty of retail parks to choose from all within a 5 min drive. Check out our new brochure for more insight into the local area, travel links, sustainable features and more!
- £499,995 to £774,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Now is the time for you to join our established new community of executive 4 and 5 bed homes here in Hullbridge, near Hockley and Rayleigh in Essex. With Riverside walks close by and popular Rayleigh and Hockley on your doorstep, you will be surrounded by green open spaces and have an array of artisan shops, restaurants and pubs nearby to explore.
- £374,995 to £589,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Your new home is located just 1.4 miles from Sittingbourne, in the quaint village of Borden where you’ll find a collection of three and four bed homes in the first phase. The location is perfect for travel with good road links via the A2 and M2 whisking you into Ashford and historic Canterbury in no time. Interactive tour available! Click here for a virtual walk-through Applegate Park! Find out how we're encouraging a sustainable community.
- £600,000 to £730,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sawbridge Park is a thriving new community offering the best of both worlds - the comfort of thoughtfully designed modern homes with the tranquillity of natural surroundings. Our spacious homes are set amidst expansive green open spaces, with a majority of homes overlooking allotments, ponds, and open parkland, providing you with a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located within walking distance to the centre of Sawbridgeworth where you’ll find a range of essential amenities and schools. Sawbridge Park offers the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience.
- £556,995 to £844,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Our development on the outskirts of the popular market town of Great Dunmow, has established a great community for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for your first or forever home we have something for everyone with our exclusive range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Take a Virtual Tour of Great Dunmow Grange, CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
Things to see and do in Ebbsfleet
Life in Ebbsfleet
Ebbsfleet has already undergone significant redevelopment and as a planned garden town this looks set to continue for the foreseeable future. Plans are in place for improved public transport, seven city parks, and a new commercial centre.
Parks to visit in Ebbsfleet
While residents wait for the town’s transformation, there’s still much in the way of green spaces for families to enjoy in the area, such as Beacon Wood Country Park, Jeskyns Park and Northfleet Urban Country Park.
Family-friendly attractions in Ebbsfleet
Other family-friendly attractions close by include the Orchard Theatre, Dartford Borough Museum, and the Enchanted Woodland.
Shopping in Ebbsfleet
If you enjoy a little retail therapy, Bluewater shopping centre is just a 12-minute drive away, while the world’s best shopping in Paris is just two hours from your new home in Ebbsfleet via the Eurostar from Ebbsfleet International railway station.
Education in Ebbsfleet
Primary and Secondary schools in Ebbsfleet
There are several schools nearby that have been rated as Outstanding by Ofsted, including St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in Northfleet, Gravesend Grammar School and Mayfield Grammar School both in Gravesend, and Quarry Hill Academy in Grays.
Universities near Ebbsfleet
If you or your older children are planning on studying for a degree or higher education, the University of Kent is nearby and with London so close all the capital’s universities will be on the doorstep of your new home in Ebbsfleet.
Getting to Ebbsfleet
Life in Ebbsfleet is all about the fantastic transport links. Ebbsfleet International opened in 2007 and provides a fast service into London St. Pancras in under 20 minutes. Going the other way, Paris is just two hours away and Brussels two and a half.
The A2 runs close to the town, connecting you to the rest of the UK road network. When heading to the south coast you’ll be in Brighton or Hastings in an hour and a half, while Chelmsford is an hours’ drive.
When the time comes to enjoy a well-earned rest, you can simply jump on the Eurostar, or drive 45 minutes to Gatwick Airport.