New Homes in Warrington
Today part of Cheshire having formerly sat within Lancashire, Warrington is a large town in the North West of England. Offering great access to Greater Manchester and Merseyside, houses in Warrington are well connected thanks to the M56 and M62 motorways, which both pass nearby.
From heading into Liverpool or Manchester for a day or night out, taking the kids to Gulliver’s World, or hitting the shops at the Trafford Centre, scroll down now and start exploring homes at our developments closest to Warrington.
- £375,000 to £580,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Development over 95% sold - Don't miss out. Set among leafy street scenes and the beautiful countryside of South Warrington, Orchard Meadows is an ideally located development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants along with excellent schools and great transport links, a home here will keep the whole family happy.
- £355,500 to £480,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sundial Place is a luxury development offering a distinctive collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set in the charming location of Thornton, it has been designed with family life in mind. With scenic country parks, a popular golf club and great shopping, there truly is something for everyone. Take a walk along the Formby coastline and through the famous nature reserve. Living in this location offers superb transport links for motorways and trains. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £380,000 to £432,500
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Show Homes Now Open At Sydney Place you’ll discover a wide range of luxurious 3 and 4 bedroom homes, with traditional and bespoke designs. Everything Crewe has to offer is within walking distance and transport links such as junction 16 & 17 and Crewe station are just a short drive away - making it excellent for your daily commute. You’ll find a host of independent restaurants, supermarkets and high street shops nearby at Grand Junction Retail Park, as well as highly regarded schools within walking distance of the development.
- £235,000 to £500,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more 85% Sold - limited homes remaining. Click here to take a tour of the development. Pinewood Park can be found in the desirable location of Formby – a picturesque area conserved by The National Trust. These spacious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes are within walking distance of pristine beaches, iconic sand dunes and coastal pinewoods, making this a beautiful place for family life. With Liverpool City Centre just 30 minutes away, you can also benefit from excellent commuter links.
- £244,000 to £775,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more To book an appointment, please call the sales team on: 07884796620. Situated in the historic town of Macclesfield, you'll find our beautiful development Kings Park showcasing a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. You can enjoy long scenic walks along the canal or the many trails around Macclesfield Forest. Along with high street shops, independent restaurants and supermarkets. There are a number of Outstanding Ofsted schools nearby. For commuters, Macclesfield Train Station is less than a 10-minute walk from the development. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £285,000 to £437,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Click here to take a tour of our Centurion Village development. Centurion Village is an exciting development of 3 & 4 bedroom family homes set in the rural borough of South Ribble near to Leyland. You will love the open Lancashire countryside and numerous outstanding schools close by. Enjoy a village lifestyle with bridle pathway walks connecting you to the local pub and farm shop, stocked with locally sourced produce. Preston and Southport are less than 30 minutes away and the M6 is a short 10 minute drive, providing excellent transport links.
- £372,500 to £475,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Over 85% of homes already sold - don't miss out You will find a collection of 4 & 5 bedroom homes at our impressive Kingsbourne development, in the charming market town of Nantwich. Everything Nantwich town has to offer is within walking distance and the transport links are great for your daily commute. Kingsbourne is set in rolling Cheshire countryside with unspoiled views and offers country walks in each direction.
- £275,000 to £384,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Final phase of homes remaining - Over 80% Sold. Click here to take our interactive site tour. Featuring a range of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes, all finished to an immaculately high standard, Pavilion Gardens is a lovely place to call home. Generous rooms and unique touches give each home feel personal, whilst mature gardens and leafy street scenes effortlessly lead you to the beautiful surrounding countryside.
- DEVELOPMENT NOW SOLD OUT Our Scholars Place development is home to a collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Located outside the market town of Alsager, you can enjoy a whole host of independent shops, weekly markets & countryside walks. There's also a wide range of schools catering for children of all ages. With the M6 nearby and Crewe train station only 20 minutes away, Scholars Place is ideal for commuters.
- Coming soon
- Maylands Park is situated within a superior location in Nantwich. A new home at Maylands Park provides you with the best of both worlds, thanks to a beautiful rural surroundings and our proximity to Nantwich town centre. You’ll discover a wide range of luxurious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, built by the UK’s most recommended homebuilder. Within the town centre, you’ll find a host of independent restaurants, supermarkets and high street shops. Your children will be just as happy in their new home, this area offers a number of outstanding schools within walking distance of the development, making it the ideal location for growing families. Commuters will find great links to Stoke on Trent, Manchester and Warrington via the easily accessible motorway or train station. Nantwich Train Station is less than a 20 minute walk away. Whatever you’re searching for, Maylands Park is the perfect place to call home. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £240,000 to £430,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more All appointments are currently being held at our sister development, just 2 miles away, at Romans Green, Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Lancashire, PR4 0FJ. Calder Rise features a collection of expertly designed two, three and four bedroom luxury homes located on the edge of the thriving town of Preston, Lancashire. This exciting new development boasts acres of green open space and beautiful scenery. Nearby you’ll find a great range of local amenities including shops, cafés and restaurants. Living here, you'll benefit from excellent transport links to wherever you need to go just 5 minutes away. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £290,000 to £460,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Welcome to Clockmakers, our brand new development of luxury homes in the pretty Shropshire town of Whitchurch. Surrounded by open countryside, we're conveniently located just a mile from the town centre where you can walk to shops, bars and restaurants. Walk to the train station in just 20 minutes and benefit from easy links to Telford, Shrewsbury and Stoke via the A41 and A525. Find us on What 3 Words. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £125,000 to £415,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out moreInglewhite Meadow is an elegant collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. You'll discover shopping, bars & award-winning restaurants, all within walking distance. These beautiful homes combine relaxed rural living with unrivalled access to the best of what Lancashire has to offer. Living here, you'll benefit from countryside walks on your doorstep and a range of excellent local amenities whilst only being a short commute to Manchester city centre.
Living in Warrington
With a great location, plenty going on in town and some excellent properties to choose between, Warrington could be a great place for you to live for many years to come. And what better way to begin your new life than with some extra money in your bank account. That’s exactly what you get with offers such as our Movemaker scheme, where we could pay your estate agent fees for you if you have a home to sell as part of your move.
Things to see and do in Warrington
Warrington has a bustling town centre with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants, while there are lots of natural and cultural attractions in and around town too. Apple Jacks Adventure Farm is great for the kids, along with the fun-filled Gulliver’s World theme park. From Walton Hall to Norton Priory Museum, spots like the Mersey Forest, Moore Nature Reserve, Risley Moss and Sankey Valley Park are perfect for enjoy a relaxing walk.
Back in the heart of town Warrington Museum and Art Gallery is well worth a visit, while Bank Park is ideal for a gentle stroll. Flanked by the bright lights of Manchester and Liverpool with both cities just a short drive or train ride away, you can also fulfil all of your shopping needs at the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet or the Trafford Centre. Both of these shopping centres are less than half an hour’s drive away.
There are a number of excellent schools to choose between in the local area, with Callands Community Primary and Bruche Primary in the Paddington area among the best options for younger children. They are both classed as outstanding by Ofsted, along with the King’s Leadership Academy in Woolston, a top local secondary which takes girls and boys aged between 11 and 18.
Transport links in Warrington
Warrington’s location is a real draw, offering excellent access to Liverpool and Manchester. You can get to either city in around half an hour by road or rail, while buses will take a little longer. The town’s close to the M62, M56 and M6 motorways, as well as two major airports, Manchester Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
The Warrington property market
House prices in Warrington are very similar to the average across the rest of England and Wales, while you can find superb properties at excellent prices on the outskirts of town. This is certainly the case in the Appleton area, where there are excellent 2, 3 and 4 bedroom new houses close to Apple Jacks Adventure Farm and the Spooky World amusement centre, as well as Warrington Golf Club.
Our advisers are ready and waiting to take your call today, and only too happy to talk you through our latest developments and offers such as our Part Exchange scheme. So pick up the phone and give us a call now, and start getting excited about your new home near Warrington.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Warrington
Buying a new home with David Wilson also means you can take advantage of our great offers.