New Homes in Acton
Sitting on the outskirts of Nantwich in Cheshire, Acton is a small village in the North West. Only around five miles from Crewe, new homes in Acton are half an hour’s drive from Chester and Northwich, while it’s another 20 minutes to get to Liverpool or Manchester.
From trips to Dorfold Hall and Nantwich Walled Garden, to afternoons exploring Bluebell Woods and visits to Anderton Boat Lift with the kids, don’t miss out on our latest developments near Acton below.
- £359,995 to £579,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Ashridge Grange is located in the popular market town of Wokingham, a vibrant modern town, home to boutiques, cafes and leisure facilities. Discover the final few 2 and 3 bedroom homes available at this exciting development. Living here offers you easy access to Bracknell, Reading and London. Equally, you can blow away the cobwebs in the 26 acres of open space that’s on your doorstep or in one of the nearby country parks.
- £600,000 to £730,000
- 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Sawbridge Park is a thriving new community offering the best of both worlds - the comfort of thoughtfully designed modern homes with the tranquillity of natural surroundings. Our spacious homes are set amidst expansive green open spaces, with a majority of homes overlooking allotments, ponds, and open parkland, providing you with a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located within walking distance to the centre of Sawbridgeworth where you’ll find a range of essential amenities and schools. Sawbridge Park offers the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience.
- DWH Linmere has now sold out. Click here to find your nearest David Wilson Home. Linmere benefits from the best of town and country living - surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. With a selection of shops and a children's adventure playground, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy, this is a great destination to set down roots, whether you're finding your first home or looking for extra space for your growing family.
- £499,995 to £749,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. You’ll find Finchwood Park in Finchampstead, a peaceful village in Berkshire. Choose from a select few 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a variety of house styles currently available. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Finchampstead is ideally located for commuters and families alike, it’s a great village for you to unwind and your family to grow.
- Coming soon
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Canal Quarter, within the multi-award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Please register your interest to be informed on future phase releases. This village is the heart of this popular community with a range of new amenities, which include shops, allotments, sports facilities & schools. Homes are set amongst acres of green open space, with some overlooking the 'Railway Park', close to the orchard, and are also just a short walk from every day facilities. The travel hub is close by and has a regular bus connection to Aylesbury train station, ideal for those commuting to London.
- From £450,000
- 3 bedroom
- An exclusive village at the award-winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury with a current release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Spend time in your beautifully designed home, surrounded by green open space. Many homes at Orchard Green overlook open parklands, ponds, and allotments. Reach Aylesbury's bustling town centre in under 10 minutes by car. Find all the amenities, shopping, and culture you could need here, and get to London in under an hour via train at peak time. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here.
- £400,000 to £595,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Clipstone Park is a popular development with a current phase of beautifully designed 3 & 4 bedroom new homes, in the historic market town of Leighton Buzzard. You'll benefit from the best of town and country living - your new home will be surrounded by green open spaces whilst still being well connected with a range of amenities on your doorstep. Reach Leighton Buzzard town centre within 5 minutes by car and London within just 30 minutes by train. With new schools, sports pitches, community centres, and new parks coming soon, this is a great destination to set down roots.