Essentials on your doorstep
Pavilion Square is in a prime location, less than a mile from the beautiful market town centre of Pocklington, and within easy access of the A1079 for the route into York. Pavilion Square is surrounded by open countryside and a great selections of cafés, restaurants, leisure and shops are just a short distance away, including:
- Enjoy coffee and home-made cakes at The Fresh Food Deli in the town centre
- Shop for local produce at the traditional local market every Tuesday, or visit your local Sainsbury’s or Aldi less than a mile away
- If it’s high-street or boutique shops you’re after, York is the ideal place, visit Vangarde Shopping Park or The Shambles, only 25 minutes away
- Enjoy family activities at Burnby Hall Gardens, there’s plenty to do with regular events, the museum and the stunning gardens to stroll around
- For a round of golf visit the 18 hole course at KP Golf Course, where there’s also a modern gym, or dine in the glasshouse restaurant
The build so far
With all homes now released for sale on Pavilion Square - don't miss your chance to move. Phase 2 features a stunning collection of 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes, ideal if you're a first-time buyer or searching for a more spacious home for you and your family.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news on this exciting development by register your details online.