Essentials on your doorstep
Pavilion Square is in a prime location, less than a mile from the beautiful market town centre of Pocklington, and within easy access of the A1079 for the route into York. Pavilion Square is surrounded by open countryside and a great selections of cafés, restaurants, leisure and shops are just a short distance away, including:
- Enjoy coffee and home-made cakes at The Fresh Food Deli in the town centre
- Shop for local produce at the traditional local market every Tuesday, or visit your local Sainsbury’s or Aldi less than a mile away
- If it’s high-street or boutique shops you’re after, York is the ideal place, visit Vangarde Shopping Park or The Shambles, only 25 minutes away
- Enjoy family activities at Burnby Hall Gardens, there’s plenty to do with regular events, the museum and the stunning gardens to stroll around
- For a round of golf visit the 18 hole course at KP Golf Course, where there’s also a modern gym, or dine in the glasshouse restaurant
The build so far
With the first release of new homes now available to reserve, don't miss out on the chance to move to the popular Pavilion Square development. Phase 2 features a stunning collection of 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes as well as a number of homes with extra spacious first floor accommodation which will appeal to those looking to downsize.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news on this exciting development by register your details online.