Armed Forces Deposit Contribution
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to UK Armed Forces Personnel where they have completed their basic (phase 1) training and they are one of the following:
1. Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force).
2. Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists).
3. Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service.
4. Ex-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
2. The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved.
3. This offer is available to Armed Forces Personnel who purchase a new Barratt Developments PLC property in England, Wales or Scotland.
4. Armed Forces Personnel are entitled to receive a 5% deposit contribution towards the overall purchase price of the property, up to a maximum contribution of £15,000.
5. Eligible purchasers must declare their intention to claim the deposit contribution at the time of reserving a property and before any other offer is applied.
6. Satisfactory evidence of eligibility for this offer must be provided.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other selected offers. Please speak with one of our Sales Advisors for further details.
8. This offer is available on residential properties to eligible purchasers buying the property with cash or with the aid of a mortgage (eligible purchasers must meet their lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria however) and does not exclude eligible purchasers from qualifying for Help to Buy.
9. This offer is not available on Buy to Let properties.
10. Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
11. David Wilson Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee.
12. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the offer to meet the requirement of the purchaser where we consider it reasonable to do so.
David Wilson Homes General Terms and Conditions
Any promoted David Wilson offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of David Wilson homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
David Wilson reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 42 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected David Wilson developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
David Wilson will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. David Wilson will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
David Wilson Homes is a brand name of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments Plc (Registered Number: 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1UF.