News, schemes and offers
5 Stars for Anson Gardens
"From day one, our Sales Adviser, Leonora, has been nothing but delightful. She has been welcoming, helpful and seemed genuinely interested in our decisions with no sales pressure towards more expensive options... We are still a long way from completion but felt it right that Leonora had recognition at this stage!"
- Mr. Dalton, Anson Gardens customer
Enjoy a hassle-free move with Movemaker
Terms and Conditions
1. To be considered for Movemaker, you will need to provide access to our appointed estate agents or our representative within 3 working days for the purposes of valuations and inspection of your existing property.
2. Following two valuations from our nominated estate agents and an inspection of your existing property (including an EPC Certificate) we will verbally offer you a price to market your existing property at. Your acceptance will be required within 2 working days and any confirmed written offer must be returned within 2 working days of receipt. Upon acceptance your Reservation Agreement will be processed, subject to Anti-Money Laundering checks we must undertake. If you do not accept the price that we offer for your existing property to be marketed at, your application for Movemaker will be cancelled.
3. If no acceptable offer is received on your existing property within the time period set out in the Movemaker Agreement, we reserve the right to re-market our new David Wilson home and to refund you the Reservation Deposit subject to the terms set out in the Reservation Agreement.
4. You must enter into a Movemaker Agreement with BDW Trading Limited (the trading company of David Wilson Homes) concerning the sale of your existing property, which will include a time period for the marketing of your existing property. A sample of our Movemaker Agreement may be obtained from your local David Wilson Homes sales office.
5. You agree to David Wilson Homes appointing a nominated estate agent whom you will instruct to market and sell your existing property.
6. You agree you will have no control over which estate agents we instruct, or the terms of that appointment.
7. You agree to allow reasonable access to your existing property to facilitate the resale (subject to agreed appointments), to the erection of a “for sale” sign and to co-operate fully with our estate agent in their endeavours to market and sell your existing property.
8. Should you terminate the Movemaker Agreement within the time period set out in the Agreement then we may retain the Reservation Deposit payment for costs incurred as set out within the Reservation Agreement.
9. This offer is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us which explains the circumstances in which we may retain your Reservation Deposit.
10. In order to meet our 28 day exchange requirement, you will need to ensure your solicitor is instructed to proceed on your behalf upon acceptance of an offer of your existing property and completion of our Reservation Agreement.
11. We agree to pay the estate agent’s commission plus VAT for marketing and selling your existing property provided you legally complete on the purchase of your new David Wilson home.
12. You agree not to instruct another estate agent to sell your existing property until your Movemaker Agreement has ended, that no party is currently negotiating to purchase your existing property and that no introduction has already been made by another party.
13. You agree to cancel any existing arrangements with any agents’ and any agents’ fees or commissions and VAT that may have been incurred by you prior to our Movemaker Agreement will remain your responsibility. David Wilson Homes will not accept liability towards any such costs or charges.
14. Any estate agent appointed by ourselves to market your existing property will be acting on our behalf and should the complete transaction proceed to mutual legal completion any fees and commissions for the appointed estate agent will be met by David Wilson Homes. Should either party withdraw from the transaction but you continue to sell your existing property to any individual introduced by our appointed estate agent during the period of our instructions, and any such sale proceeds to legal completion, you would be responsible for the estate agent’s commission and VAT.
15. Your existing property must continue to be maintained internally and externally to an acceptable standard until legal completion and on legal completion must be left clean and tidy including the garden, loft and any outbuildings with only the agreed items remaining.
16. Full vacant possession of your existing property will be required upon legal completion.
David Wilson Homes General Terms and Conditions
David Wilson Homes General Terms & Conditions Any promoted David Wilson offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of David Wilson homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
David Wilson reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected David Wilson developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments). David Wilson will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee.
David Wilson will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
David Wilson Homes is a trading name of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. David Wilson Homes recommends from a panel of New Build Mortgage Advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Site and location
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only. Final elevations of the property purchased may differ from those shown. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please see our Image Disclaimer for further details.
Super fast broadband is available on selected plots only. Broadband speeds may vary, which may be affected by various factors including distance from the exchange, time of day and internal home wiring. Actual installation time will be dependent on the broadband provider.
Square footage is the total internal floor area of the home, measured from the internal face of blockwork, excluding the garage (if applicable) and any area with less than 1.5m clear headroom under sloping ceilings. The area taken by stairs is included in both floors that the flight serves.
Gross annual projected rental yield figures are based on the projected yields of at least two independent valuations supplied. Figures do not represent guaranteed rental return and are based on the property being continually rented.
'5 Star Housebuilder' awarded to Barratt Developments Plc Group brands
Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.