Please contact us immediately if you have:
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- A water leak or flooding that cannot be contained
- A complete failure of the electrics (please check your trip switch hasn't been activated by a domestic appliance fault first)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security - a fault to a window or external door on the ground floor, causing a loss of security
- An issue posing a threat to the health and safety of customers or visitors to the property or the development
Out of hours, call the emergency number
If your home emergency occurs out of office hours, please call our emergency out of hours office team on 0345 601 6085. Please use this number for emergencies only.
Within opening hours, contact your local office
[If you suspect a gas leak, call the Gas Emergency Service
If you suspect a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free gas Emergency Service line immediately on 0800 111 999 (24 hours) or for further details go to National Grid.