Terms and Conditions
1. In the event that David Wilson agree to match your parental contribution under this offer, we may contribute up to a maximum of 5% of the purchase price. This sum will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property.
2. David Wilson’s contribution will be deducted from the purchase price at the time of completion.
3. Purchasers will be liable for Stamp Duty (where it applies) in the full amount on the property at the prevailing rate as set by the UK Government.
4. This offer is subject to legal completion on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other David Wilson Homes offer other than the £1,000 voucher.
David Wilson Homes General Terms and Conditions
Any promoted David Wilson offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of David Wilson homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
David Wilson reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected David Wilson developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments). David Wilson will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee.
David Wilson will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
David Wilson Homes is a brand name of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. David Wilson Homes recommends from a panel of New Build Mortgage Advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE