Golden Share - Scotland
Available on selected homes in and around Edinburgh, you could purchase your new home at 80% of its market value with Golden Share.
What is Golden Share?
Backed by The City of Edinburgh Council (“the Council”), Golden Share is an affordable housing scheme which allows you to purchase your new home at only 80% of its market value.
- The property price is capped at 80% of the market value for all future re-sales
- The maximum first sale price for a Golden Share home is £214,796
Both first time buyers and existing home owners can benefit from Golden Share, find out if you are eligible below.
Am I eligible to buy a Golden Share home?
To buy a Golden Share home, you need to meet the Council's following criteria:
- Have a local connection to the area that you wish to purchase in
- Be in need of a property of this size and unable to finance the purchase of a full market value property
- The home must be your sole and primary residence
If you meet the criteria, you will need to provide the necessary evidence to the Council so that they can assess eligibility. For full details, and terms and conditions of the Council's Golden Share scheme click here.
If you are eligible, the Golden Share scheme is available on selected plots at our Cammo Meadows Apartments development. Read on to discover more.
Cammo Meadows Apartments
This development offers a range of 2 bedroom apartments with Golden Share in the north-west of Edinburgh.
Located just 6 miles from the city centre, there is plenty of outdoor space right on your doorstep at Cammo Estate and Cramond beach is less than 10 minutes away.
Discover your new home today with Golden Share.