Essentials on your doorstep
With all of the convenience of a bustling market town on your doorstep, you’ll never be far from the everyday essentials you need like:
- Primary and secondary schools within walking distance
- Tesco supermarket within a few minutes’ drive
- Popular restaurants such as The Manor House at Quorn and The Cinnamon Lounge close by
- Enjoy fresh quality produce at your friendly local butchers
- World class fitness and sports facilities at Loughborough University
- Find all your high street retailers at Churchgate Mews Shopping Arcarde
The build so far
The development is now fully established with residents now occupying homes along Allendale Road, John Bowden Way, Lace Avenue and Braid Close. Construction is progressing along Bobbin Drive as planned.
Homes on the second phase of the development are expected this coming winter. Pocket Park, the green open space on the development is really taking shape and will be open for residents to enjoy early 2018.
What's more, our beautiful new Show Home the Holden is now available to view, so why not come along and experience David Wilson quality first-hand.