Events and offers
Dine like the Queen this Platinum Jubilee
To be in with a chance of winning, reserve your dream home this June and celebrate The Platinum Jubilee with David Wilson Homes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
David Wilson: Win £250 voucher for The Ritz London Prize Draw
1. The Promoter is BDW Trading Ltd (company no. 03018173) whose registered office is at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows: simply reserve a Barratt Homes/ David Wilson Homes on or before 30 June 2022 to be entered. On reservation, BDW will automatically enter you into the prize draw. Entries on selected developments only.
6. Only one prize draw entry will be accepted per purchase. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5.30pm on 30 June 2022. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. Employees of the Barratt group, their immediate family members or co-habitants or any person associated with the administration of the prize draw, will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
11. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of a similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available, without giving notice.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
14. The prize is as follows: £250 vouchers for The Ritz London
15. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prizes are subject to availability.
16. The winner will be chosen at random by BDW Eastern Counties Sales and Marketing Director.
17. The prize draw will take place week commencing Monday 4 July 2022 (“Draw Date”). The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the Draw Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The vouchers will be provided to the winner following exchange. The Promotor will not cover the cost of travel to The Ritz London.
19. The vouchers will be subject to any applicable The Ritz London terms and conditions: https://www.theritzlondonvouchers.com/the-ritz-london-monetary-voucher-of-250
19. The Promoter will notify the winner how the vouchers will be provided.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to, any entrant in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to the collection, retention and usage of his/her personal information by the Promoter, in order to process and contact the entrant about his/her prize draw entry.
24. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of their employees. The statutory rights of an entrant are not affected.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
See what our customers have to say
"We chose Bury St Edmunds because Eden is from this area originally, and has family and friends here. The local area is nice and scenic and overlooks a lot of open space, which is great for walks. It’s also just under three miles to the town centre and has everything needed for the area."
The convenience of a new build and the excellent location weren’t the only qualities that attracted the couple to the homes at Marham Park.
Site and location
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only. Final elevations of the property purchased may differ from those shown. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please see our Image Disclaimer for further details.
Super fast broadband is available on selected plots only. Broadband speeds may vary, which may be affected by various factors including distance from the exchange, time of day and internal home wiring. Actual installation time will be dependent on the broadband provider.
Square footage is the total internal floor area of the home, measured from the internal face of blockwork, excluding the garage (if applicable) and any area with less than 1.5m clear headroom under sloping ceilings. The area taken by stairs is included in both floors that the flight serves.
Gross annual projected rental yield figures are based on the projected yields of at least two independent valuations supplied. Figures do not represent guaranteed rental return and are based on the property being continually rented.
'5 Star Housebuilder' awarded to Barratt Developments Plc Group brands
Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.