New homes in Chudleigh
Nestled between Exeter and Newton Abbot, new homes for sale in Chudleigh offer families a typically idyllic Devon way of life.
Chudleigh is a peaceful place within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of its larger neighbours. A market town, Chudleigh has plenty of its own amenities with several shops and businesses, a library, medical centre and swimming pool.
There are a handful of schools in the town, with further schools and colleges in Newton Abbot or Exeter, which are both just a 15-minute drive away. Chudleigh is a town with a great sense of community and prides itself on the countryside in which it sits so beautifully. This includes the spectacular Canonteign Falls – the highest waterfall in England.
- New houses in Chudleigh are ideal for commuters. Exeter and Newton Abbot are very close, Plymouth just 40 minutes away and, further afield, rail links from Exeter connect with Bristol and London Waterloo.
- The town sees a series of entertaining annual celebrations, from the century-old Chudleigh Carnival to Chudfest – a week-long string of events aimed at putting this delightful corner of South Devon on the map.
Showing the closest developments to Chudleigh, Newton Abbot
Off Tithebarn Lane, Exeter, DEVON, EX1 3TX
£384,995 To £469,995
- 4 & 5 bedroom homes
12.3 miles from your search location
Monkerton Drive, Exeter, DEVON, EX1 3RX
£274,995 To £424,995
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
11.9 miles from your search location
Sidmouth Road, Ottery St Mary, DEVON, EX11 1PN
<b>All our homes at this development are now reserved</b>.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, but located just 10 miles east of Exeter, The Nursery offers a wonderful balance between rural living and everyday conveniences.
18 miles from your search location
Butcher Park Hill, Tavistock, DEVON, PL19 0ER
Embden Grange is an exclusive development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes coming to Tavistock. Only a few moments from Tavistock Town Centre, you will find a range of local shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The A386 connects you to the vibrant city of Plymouth, while the A30 runs from Cornwall to North Devon and beyond. Tavistock is the perfect place to call home and explore the Devon countryside.
24.6 miles from your search location
- Live development
- Coming soon
- Multiple developments
- Does not match your criteria
- Search focus
- Barratt London development
- Barratt Homes development
- Ward Homes development
- David Wilson Homes development
Please enter a location, postcode, development name or school so we can show you the right results.