New homes in Chudleigh
New homes in Chudleigh
Nestled between Exeter and Newton Abbot, new homes for sale in Chudleigh offer families a typically idyllic Devon way of life.
Chudleigh is a peaceful place within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of its larger neighbours. A market town, Chudleigh has plenty of its own amenities with several shops and businesses, a library, medical centre and swimming pool.
There are a handful of schools in the town, with further schools and colleges in Newton Abbot or Exeter, which are both just a 15-minute drive away. Chudleigh is a town with a great sense of community and prides itself on the countryside in which it sits so beautifully. This includes the spectacular Canonteign Falls – the highest waterfall in England.
- New houses in Chudleigh are ideal for commuters. Exeter and Newton Abbot are very close, Plymouth just 40 minutes away and, further afield, rail links from Exeter connect with Bristol and London Waterloo.
- The town sees a series of entertaining annual celebrations, from the century-old Chudleigh Carnival to Chudfest – a week-long string of events aimed at putting this delightful corner of South Devon on the map.
Showing the closest developments to Chudleigh, Newton Abbot
Pinn Hill, Exeter, DEVON, EX1 3TH
£332,000 To £500,000
- 4 & 5 bedroom homes
11.2 miles from your search location
Sidmouth Road, Ottery St Mary, EX111PN
£280,000 To £475,000
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
17 miles from your search location
Tiverton Road, Cullompton, DEVON, EX15 1LP
Coming soon to Cullompton, an exclusive collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes on the outskirts of this popular rural town. Surrounded by greenery, Buckland Meadows offers a tranquil location to call home. Being situated just 2 miles from junction 29 of the M5 means you can commute to Exeter or Taunton with ease. Due to launch in Autumn 2016, you'll find us just off Tiverton road.
19.3 miles from your search location
Swallow Way, Cullompton, DEVON, EX15 1GH
£110,000 To £380,000
- 1, 2, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
19.5 miles from your search location
Venn Farm, Brixton, PLYMOUTH, PL8 2AX
Canes Meadow is coming soon to Brixton a village in the Plympton St Mary district of Devon. This picturesque village is surrounded by the outstanding natural beauty of the South Hams and is just short drive to Plymouth. Our new development will offer a collection of beautiful 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes.
26.4 miles from your search location
- Live development
- Coming soon
- Multiple developments
- Does not match your criteria
- Search focus
- Barratt London development
- Barratt Homes development
- Ward Homes development
- David Wilson Homes development
Please enter a location, postcode, development name or school so we can show you the right results.