- Chef’s knife – if you have culinary aspirations, a good quality chef’s knife is always good to have by your side.
- Food processor or blender – a decent food processor should be the backbone to your food preparation. It’s also ideal for healthy smoothies in the morning and cocktails when you’re entertaining.
- Pestle and mortar – vital to get the most out of your flavours.
- Pasta machine – ideal to boost your culinary skills and really show off to your friends.
- Slow cooker – if you want to fill your home with the aromas of your cooking all day and want a quick fix for delicious meals while you spend time relaxing with family.
However, you want to use your kitchen and whatever your kitchen needs, the right furnishings and accessories will help you achieve them.