Before you do anything, take a step back and make a list of your ‘must-have’ and ‘nice-to-have’ property features. What does your new house need for it to make it ‘ideal’ for you?
Here are a few considerations:
- Do you need to be near great schools?
- How about sports and leisure facilities?
- Are you commuting for work, and do you need public transport?
- How much ‘growing’ space do you need for you and your family?
- Do you need a specific number of bedrooms?
- Is a garden important to you?
Bear in mind that not everything is a deal breaker, but if you’re looking for your ideal home, there are certain aspects you don’t want to compromise on. Be clear with your criteria from the word go, and refer to your list as often as possible.