1. Offer applies to selected plots only, subject to status and availability.
2. Offer is to pay a sum equivalent to the purchaser’s stamp duty up to a maximum of 4% of the purchase price of your new David Wilson home.
3. Payment will be made to the purchaser’s solicitor on the date of legal completion.
4. Purchaser’s intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property and recorded on the Reservation Form.
5. RSL and buy to let properties are excluded from this offer.
6. Offer does not apply to any shared equity properties, which includes but is not limited to HomeBuy Direct FTBI, Headstart, Dreamstart and Kickstart.
7. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other David Wilson Homes offer.
David Wilson Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted David Wilson Homes offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of David Wilson Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
David Wilson Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected David Wilson Homes developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
David Wilson Homes will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. David Wilson Homes will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
David Wilson Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. David Wilson Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE