1. This offer is available to UK Armed Force Personnel where they have completed their basic (phase 1) training and they are one of the following:
1.1 Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force).
1.2 Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists).
1.3 MOD Police Officers.
1.4 Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service.
1.5 EX-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
1.6 The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved.
2. This offer is available to Armed Forces Personnel who purchase a new Barratt Development PLC property in GB.
3. Armed forces Personnel are entitled to £500 contribution for every £25,000 on the price of a new Barratt Developments PLC property, up to a maximum contribution of £5,000.
4. Customer’s intention of claiming this contribution must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property and before any other offer is applied.
5. Evidence of eligibility under this scheme must be provided.
6. Contribution cannot be used in conjunction with other selected offers.
7. Contribution is available on residential mortgages only and is not available on buy to let properties.
8. Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
David Wilson Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted David Wilson offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of David Wilson homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
David Wilson reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected David Wilson developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
David Wilson will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. David Wilson will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
David Wilson Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. David Wilson Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE